Oklahoma ACES is made up of the state’s aerospace leaders – industry, military, education and more. As a member, you join the state’s only aerospace membership organization. Together, we are fostering growth and innovation in Oklahoma’s aerospace industry and bringing new opportunities to the state.
“Boeing is looking forward to the growth and development of the ACES program and becoming an active member of the association. ACES will connect aerospace business executives, agencies and organizations across the state, increasing opportunities for Oklahoma companies of all sizes.”
— Steve Hendrickson / Director of Government Affairs, Boeing
ACES shall support and foster the growth of the aviation, aerospace and defense industries. ACES shall acquire aerospace executive expertise and provide consulting services to the aviation, aerospace and defense industries, government agencies and organizations across the State of Oklahoma, in order to strengthen the policy framework, economic development initiatives and activities of the state.
Members enjoy a wide range of networking, business and education benefits, including:
- Listing in Oklahoma ACES membership directory
- Discounted rate when participating as a member of the Oklahoma delegation in national and international aerospace tradeshows
- Oklahoma ACES will provide a platform for companies to post open OEM requests for proposal (RFPs). Only members will have access to view RFPs.
- Referral services for RFP assistance, engineering services and more
- Networking events
- Access to membership directory
- Access to training opportunities (in-person and virtual)
Additional benefits will be announced in the coming months.